Yoga for the Splits
Print this out and practice these poses everyday to gain flexibility for the splits. Start by holding each pose for 30 seconds on each side. Work your way up to 1-3 minutes as your muscles start to open up. When you’re ready to try the splits use a block or pillow under your front leg for support until you feel ready to go without.
Need more help? Check out my favorite stretching videos.
You can tell that person isn’t a real swimmer because their fingwers are apart.
Josh training to film The Hunger Games
WOO JOSH <3
Oh yeah baby ;)
5 MORNING STRETCHES TO DO WHILE STILL IN BED
- Upward Stretch - Elongating your spine and feel the stretch in your ribcage and arms. Hold for ten seconds and then incorporate siting side stretch.
- Neck and Shoulder Stretch - First stretch neck followed by shoulder rolls, and lifting. Repeat three times to ease tension.
- Spinal Twist - Hold on each side for 30 seconds.
- Lying Side Quad Stretch - To maximize quad stretch, squeeze glutes while stretching.
- Hamstring Stretch - Make sure to keep your hips centered and flat. Circle ankles a few times in each direction.